If you plan to have employees, you’ll need to obtain Worker’s compensation insurance. This information can be obtained through the State Compensation office. You will also need to file with the Employment Development Department in your state for withholding insurances and taxes. I outsource my payroll to a payroll service. That way they make sure … Read more