Federal: As a business owner, you will need to file both a business and a personal tax return with the federal government. Again, by contracting with a payroll firm you will be ensuring your compliance. Fortunately it is affordable to get a cell phone as a land line, and it’s certainly more convenient. You will … Read more


City: Licenses are also required. First there is a City BusinessLicense required by your city. You’ll need your Fictitious Business Name Filing from the County. They will require a fee of generally $35 a year for most home based businesses. State: You might not need a specific State business license, but the easiest way of … Read more